1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Greek yogurt+ raspberries+ Rip’s Big Bowl Cereal! This breakfast is super easy to throw together and always keeps me going until lunch.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
I don’t really keep track, and tend to forget throughout the day! Drinking more water is definitely a goal of mine. Making healthy “lemonades” like this makes getting water in easier:)
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Riding horses! Lego can definitely be a workout when he’s in a testy mood;)
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I don’t keep track, but have increased them throughout the past year, like in this post: WIAW- Now and Then
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Snacks are the best! Here are my favorites:
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Wraps, almond butter sandwiches, granola bars+fruit- Pretty much whatever is semi-easy to pack and eat at school!
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Abs- I’ve always been good at situps, as much as I dread them!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Probably my legs- lunges are no fun.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I don’t really consider it bad, but I have a major weakness for chocolate (doesn’t everyone?). Especially from Trader Joe’s.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Just a daily multi
11. How often do you eat out?
Generally only about once a week, and I try to cook all of the other nights. I eating out though, especially at healthy places!
12. Do you eat fast food?
Rarely ever, unless Chipotle counts! # guacamole addiction
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My family, my friends, and God! Zazu provides some pretty good laughs around here too:)
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Nope, but I would like to eventually!
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
About 7 hours
16. Do you drink alcohol?
I’m 15, so I don’t think this question applies:) (and Kombucha doesn’t count haha)
17. Do you have a workout buddy?
My sister loves to run, so we always go together! And Zazu makes sure I keep up the pace by dragging me around.
18. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
Learning how to cook real food, and how to balance healthy with delicious!
19. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Made this quinoa salad! This was the only photo I got before my camera died. Thanks, Zazu 😉
What was the last healthy thing you did?